1. Sandra Juto has great cards and prints for all occassions and ages.
2. One of our favorite illustrators is Tara Hogan of Ink + Wit. She has a beautiful line of cards.
3. Yee-haw industries does great custom work and old-school letterpress printing.
4. Amy Carol of King-Pod, photographs her miniature quilts to make these cards.
5. Olivia Jefferies has started selling cards at her Etsy shop Restless Things.
6. Sprout Design is a textile design collective that along with cards, also design great original fabrics.
7. Studio Violet is the collaborative project of Camilla Engman and Elisabeth Dunkar.
8. We love Sandra Monats viking softies and now she has cards too.
9. Egg Press is always great for handcrafted letter pressed cards.
10. Australian designer Tsk Tsk makes soft toys as well as prints.
11. Old School Stationers is a husband and wife team inspired by nature, camping and creatures.